What’s the worst mistake you can make when you create an email? Unfortunately, it turns out there are lots of them.
Let’s start with subject lines. Generic ones? Those are an absolute no-go. What a subject line needs is snappy text that offers value and provides personalization. It’s not impossible, but it takes planning—and lots of people do it well.
Then there’s compatibility. Your email will quickly find its way into the trash folder if someone can’t read it on their phone or tablet, and the only way to ensure that is to test, test, and test some more.
What else can you do? Find out in this graphic.
You may also like:
- 10 Questions to Ask When Choosing a PPC Agency
- How to Go Viral: 7 Ways to Go Viral On Social Media
- 5 Actionable Tips to Get the Most Out of Your SEO
- 5 eCommerce Link Building Strategies That Really Work
- The 5-Step CRO Process Every Website Should Follow
- 8 Social Media Hacks to Connect More with Fans Online